What You Will Need
- Something to blindfold your athlete (ie. scarf, bandana)
- About 20 different foods, including choices from each of the food groups (be cautious of all allergies)
- Blindfold the athlete and have him/her identify the food through smell and touch. It may be an apple, or a cashew, or a pear.
- Have them taste each healthy food and then guess what food it is.
- Challenge them by having him/her guess which food group it belongs in.
- Challenge them further by asking how many servings he/she needs per day from this group.