Recipe From: www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipes
- Canola oil: 1 tbsp (15 ml) or olive
- Lean beef: 1 lb (500 g) stir-fry strips
- Broccoli florets: 2 to 4 cups (500 - 1000 ml) frozen
- Hoisin sauce: ¼ cup (50 ml)
- KRAFT Catalina Dressing: ¼ cup (50 ml)
- Gingerroot: tbsp (15 ml) grated fresh
- Brown rice: 2 2/3 (650 ml) cups hot cooked
- Large nonstick skillet
- Heat oil on medium-high heat.
- Add meat; cook 3 minutes or until browned, stirring frequently.
- Add broccoli, hoisin sauce, dressing, and ginger. Stir. Cover.
- Cook 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve over rice.
- Balance meal and serve with a glass of milk.
Calories: 400 |
Protein: 32 g |
Fat: 13 g |
Carbohydrate: 40 g |
Fibre: 3 g |
Calcium: 4% VQ |
Iron: 25% VQ |
If you can't find beef stir-fry strips in your supermarket, substitute any grilling steak, cut into thin strips.