Recipe From: www.sobeys.com
- Maple syrup: 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- Ground cinnamon: 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL)
- Ground ginger: 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL)
- Plums: 4, halved and pitted
- 6% plain yogurt: 1/2 cup (125 mL)
- Small saucepan
- Preheat grill to high. In a small saucepan combine, maple syrup, cinnamon and ginger and cook over medium-low heat until fragrant and incorporated, about 2 min. Do not let boil. Remove saucepan from heat and cover to keep warm.
- Brush all sides of plums with oil (to prevent sticking) and place on grill. Cook for about 2 min. per side or until plums become juicy and grill-marked but still firm. To serve, place 2 plum halves and 2 tbsp (30 mL) yogurt in each bowl. Drizzle with warm spiced syrup.
Calories: 190 |
Protein: 2 g |
Fat: 1,5 g |
Carbohydrate: 41 g |
Fibre: 1 g |
Sodium: 20 mg |
Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Tip: If you can’t get to a grill, broil plums in the oven for a few minutes until they start to brown.
Total Cook Time: 15 min