What You Will Need
- Paper to create bingo cards
- Marker and ruler
- Food images from each of the 3 sections of the plate, ‘Fluids’ and “other foods” - found online, in grocery store flyers, or stickers
- Items like beans to mark bingo cards
- A container to store the master bingo food images
- Create a set of standard images to be used on bingo cards.
- Using the 3 sections of the plate, ‘Fluids’ and “other foods” as columns, create a set of bingo cards.
- Print out the bingo boards and laminate if you wish.
- Call out the food and food group and play as usual. This is a fun way to reinforce shape recognition and work on association of foods within the plate.