Recipe From: www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipes
- Turkey breast: 3 slices (30 g)
- Whole grain crackers
- Cheddar cheese: 30 g, cut into 3 pieces
- Carrots: 5 slices
- Cucumber: 5 slices
- Tomatoes: 5 slices
- Knife and cutting board
- Plastic wrap
- Airtight container
- Cut each turkey slice into quarters. Wrap crackers in plastic wrap.
- Place all ingredients in airtight container. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- The young athlete can assemble “stacker” by placing a cracker on the bottom then adding a slice of turkey, cheese, and veggie and topping with another cracker.
- Serve with fruit of choice and 1 cup (250 ml) of milk.
Calories: 277 |
Protein: 14.9 g |
Fat: 16.7 g |
Carbohydrate: 17.7 g |
Fibre: 1.8 g |
Sodium: 625 mg |
Calcium: 22% VQ |
Iron: 6% VQ |
Breakfast for Dinner?
This recipe is similar to store-bought, ready-lunch products, but you pay less by making it yourself!