- Strawberries: 1 lb 454 g
- Cream cheese: 8 oz 250 g | light, softened
- Icing sugar: 3 tbsp 45 ml
- Vanilla: 1 tsp 5 ml
- Graham cracker crumbs: ¼ cup 60 ml
- Paring knife
- Mixing bowl
1. Cut around the top of each strawberry to remove the top. Clean out the center with a paring knife.
2. Cut a small part off the bottom of each strawberry so each one stands upright. 3. Beat cream cheese, icing sugar, and vanilla in a mixing bowl until creamy. 4. Add cream cheese mix to a piping bag or sealable bag with the corner snipped off.
5. Fill strawberries with cheesecake mixture.
6. Dip the top of each strawberry in remaining cream cheese filling. Roll the rest of the berry in the graham cracker crumbs.
7. Put in fridge until serving.
Calories: 142 |
Protein: 4 g |
Fat: 7 g |
Carbohydrate: 16 g |
Fibre: 2 g |
Sodium: 219 mg |