- Flatbread: 1 280 g
- Ricotta cheese: ¾ cup 175 ml
- Basil pesto: 2 tbsp 30 ml
- Mozzarella cheese: ¾ cup 175 ml | 20% M.F. or less
- Chicken breast: 1 cup 250 ml | cooked, shredded
- Peaches: 2 small | thinly sliced
- Baby arugula: 1 cup 250 ml
- Balsamic glaze: 2 tbsp 30 ml
- Black pepper: ½ tsp 2 ml
- Baking sheet / pizza pan
- Parchment paper
1. Preheat oven to 475°F (245°C). Line a pizza pan or baking sheet with parchment paper. 2. In a small bowl, mix ricotta and pesto together. Spread evenly over pizza crust. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the ricotta mixture.
3. Top with shredded chicken and sliced peaches.
4. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
5. Remove from the oven and top with arugula, balsamic glaze and black pepper.
Calories: 338 |
Protein: 20 g |
Fat: 14 g |
Carbohydrate: 34 g |
Fibre: 2 g |