45 minutes| Serves:
- Egg: 9 large
- Milk: ⅓ cup 75 ml
- Thyme: 1½ tsp 7 ml | fresh, finely chopped
- Salt: ¼ tsp 1 ml
- Pepper: ¼ tsp 1 ml
- Vegetables: 1¼ cups 300 ml | Leftover grilled or roasted
- Feta cheese: ½ cup 125 ml | crumbled
- Mild salsa: ⅓ cup 75 ml | Optional
- Muffin Cups
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C). Whisk together eggs with milk, thyme, ¼ tsp (1 ml) salt and pepper until blended. Stir in grilled vegetables and cheese. Spoon mixture into 12 greased muffin cups.
2. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until puffed and set. Cool 5 minutes; remove from muffin cups. Serve each quiche either hot or cold with a drizzle of pesto or salsa, if desired.
3. Freeze baked and cooled quiches in a re-sealable plastic bag for up to 3 weeks. Reheat from frozen in a 375˚F (190˚C) oven.
Calories: 90 |
Fat: 6 g |
Carbohydrate: 2 g |
Fibre: 0 g |