Recipe From: www.kidshealth.org
- Wheat bread: 2 slices whole
- Bananas: ¼ sliced
- Peanut butter: 2 tbsp (30 ml)
- Cereal: 2 tbsp (30 ml) (natural wheat and barley cereal flakes)
- Measuring spoons
- Spread peanut butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Spread banana pieces on the peanut butter on one slice of bread.
- On the other slice of bread, sprinkle cereal so that it sticks to the peanut butter and covers the bread.
- Place the slices together and serve.
Calories: 357 |
Protein: 14 g |
Fat: 19 g |
Carbohydrate: 40 g |
Fibre: 7 g |
Sodium: 437 mg |
Calcium: 50 mg |
Iron: 3.7 mg |
Best Bread Tip?
When trying to choose the healthiest bread, look for the brand with the highest amount of fibre, iron, and omega 3 fats on the label.