Recipe From: www.kidshealth.org
- Bagels: 1 standard-sized, cut in half
- Eglish Muffin: 1 standard-sized, cut in half
- Mozzarella cheese: Shredded
- Green pepper: Toppings diced
- Tomatoes: Chopped
- Onion: Chopped
- Oregano: Seasonings
- Basil: Seasonings
- Baking sheet
- Set the oven to low heat.
- Spread tomato sauce on each bagel half.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese all over the tomato sauce on each half.
- Add your favorite toppings.
- Put a light sprinkling of seasonings on each half.
- Put your bagel halves on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven on low heat for about 5 to 8 minutes. You'll know they're done when the cheese is bubbly.
- Let cool for a minute, then serve the tiny pizzas with a side salad, a glass of milk, and a fruit for dessert.
Calories: 210 |
Protein: 9 g |
Fat: 4 g |
Carbohydrate: 34 g |
Fibre: 2 g |
Sodium: 633 mg |
Calcium: 144 mg |
Iron: 1.9 mg |
Want to add more fibre?
Use a whole-wheat or whole-grain bagel or English muffin